Tuesday, January 20, 2009


I just wanted to share one of my favorite family photos right now. My parents were here over Christmas, I convinced them to make the journey here with all that snow and ice. In retrospect I should have told them to stay home with the treacherous conditions but they made it here safe and sound. Anyway with all that snow we skied around the neighborhood and at the school next door everyday while all the snow was around. Since there were witnesses we actually got some pictures of all of us together. I am always capturing cute images of Travis and Carina but her and I or even just me are so very rare when she grows up and looks back at all the pictures of her childhood she is going to wonder why I never cared enough to show up.

Carina and I also made a snowlady, i had to improvise and used pine cones for her hair, coors bottle caps for eyes, I managed a carrot for her nose and red dye for some great lips. We also thought she needed some bling so Carina loaned her her pink pearls.

1 comment:

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

Awesome photos-You all look really good-maybe blow this one up in size?

I too will be absent from my children lives in thier photos since I am always behind the camera. Thankfully my influence will be felt(at least I hope that is good thing!).