Friday, February 3, 2012

Sibling Love

I have always wanted two children. I got my beautiful daughter which, though I would have denied it at the time, was exactly what I wanted. And now I have my handsome son. I knew a big sister would take on a little mommy role and love her baby brother. What I didn't count on was the sweetness of their exchanges. Logan freely gives smiles and coos to his big sister. No matter where she is in the room, no matter how much he has to strain his neck he loves to watch just her. I would have thought 6 years was a bit too much of a spread but life does not always hand you what you think you need or think best.

I am excited to see them grow up together, Carina always leading the way but always looking back to make sure Logan is following.

2 comments:

Catrina said...

Congratulations, Tamara! Logan is absolutely precious. I bet Carina is the greatest big sister ever. We think of you all often and are glad to hear you guys are doing well.

Aiden and Grant's Mommy said...

That's beautiful.